On Friday, Wikileaks released more than 19,000 emails from the Democratic National Committee. That’s the same committee that is supposed to remove bias from their judgements regarding the Democratic nominee for the President of the United States.
The emails included leaders such as the Communication Director, National Finance Director, and others.
Some of the issues revealed are
- DNC negotiating a joint fundraiser with Washington Post
- A staffer provides Anti-Bernie story to Luis Miranda, the Communication Director
- Communication Director mocks Sanders for wanting to Debate in California
- DNC reviews Politico’s article about Hillary before publishing it
- DNC portraying Bernie as an Atheist to paint him in negative light
- Wasserman-schultz: He isn’t going to be president.
- Communication Director mentions Bernie as “BS”
- DNC intimidates NYT reporter from writing about the Joint Victory Fund
- DNC posts Sexist fake Craigslist ads trying to belittle Trump’s campaign
If you can’t notice, the DNC wanted Hillary to win despite polls showing Bernie’s lead over Trump in polls. It’s most likely true that the DNC believed that Sanders had a real shot at winning the Democratic nomination.