I’ve been nominated a couple of times but I never really took the time to make a post acknowledging those who nominated me. To be honest, I never knew that blogging nominations existed. Now I do but I still question the legitimacy of these “I nominate you” type of posts. What I don’t question is your support and admiration for my blog. So I’ve been adding answers little by little onto this blog post since 4 months ago. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I’ve been a little lazy at working on this post but I still haven’t forgotten it because I thought it was important to thank those who nominated me. I’m not necessarily passing down the award nomination but this is the least I can do.
Here are my responses to your nominations:
AbyssBrian @ mathemagicalsite acknowledged me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Here are seven facts about myself.
- I received 2 years of tennis training from a semi-professional player. I’m pretty confident only because my school doesn’t offer tennis teams therefore no one really plays in my area.
- I enjoy drawing and sketching because I want to send a message out.
- I’m introverted. Sometimes I think I’m an ambivert but I’m sticking to introversion right now.
- Came to Canada when I was less than a year old. Sometimes I have a love and hate relationship with the Canadian weather but I’m doing well so far.
- I was introduced to the genre of hip hop through a humanities school project.
- I received a community award at my high school. It was my first award but I’m not sure many people knew who I was.
- Looking back, I thought I was pretty dumb when I was in first grade. Did I even know the alphabet?
My facts aren’t that interesting but at least it’s not fiction.
Bribikes @ bikelikecrazy acknowledged me for the versatile blogger award.
Here are another seven facts about myself…struggling to come up with interesting things.
- I enjoy listening to political commentary. I consider myself a proponent of Liberal ideologies while my parents are conservative.
- I need a cycling buddy. In a school of around 1300 students, I shouldn’t be the only student who has a road bike.
- Played piano for over 6 years now. I tried playing hymns but I wasn’t too creative with the chords and variations. Better for me to stick with classical music.
- I’ve never visited Korea since I’ve left so I’m a little curious to see the culture and atmosphere.
- I like to listen to French and Turkish pop songs despite my lack of understanding.
- I was a piano tutor for several months and now I’m a tutor for math and social studies so I guess I’m self employed.
- I would like to attend a massage therapy school if I had the extra money and time.
Ankita @ enriqueamant acknowledged me for the Liebster Blog Award.
She has given me ten questions to answer.
- Given a choice of anyone in the world, whom would you like to have a meaningful conversation with?
Doesn’t matter because I just need someone to reciprocate transparency and respect.
2. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
For friendship and family.
3. What do you like about yourself? Hate about yourself?
I enjoy my creativity and thoughtfulness but I wish I was more outgoing.
4. What’s your favorite time of day?
5. What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
Arranged marriages and random compliments.
6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would most likely be some kind of wrap with all the essentials such as red meat, vegetables, fruits, grains, etc.
7. If you were given 10 million dollars what would you do with it?
Buy a politician. Buy an electric vehicle. Invest in a massage business. Invest in politics. Give my parents endless vacations.
8. If you could remain a particular age forever what age would this be?
Doesn’t matter as long as I’m healthy.
9. Are you annoyed by my questions yet?
No, I’m actually enjoying them.
10. What do you think of my writing?
Unique and formal.
Gabitzbibi @ recyclingtheworld acknowledged me for the Liebster Award.
- When did you start writing blog/s?
About 250 days ago. I’m still waiting for the one year anniversary.
2. How did you decide what to write about?
Started off with frustrations. Now I just listen/read the news for ideas on small cartoons and drawings.
3. What’s you next blog gonna be about?
Cycling? Politics? Rants? More art?
4. Do you write about everything or only what you like?
I try to write about the things that are on my mind. Sometimes they aren’t art related things.
5. Name 3 other blogs you love.
I enjoy all of my followers and their blogs.
6. Name another country that you visited and want to come back to.
I have only been to the states so I guess Florida or California.
7. Name your favourite movie and the reason why you love it so much.
I don’t have a favourite movie. The last three movies I watched were Cop Car, Short Term 12, and Inception.
8. What is your most read post about?
Does my “About” page count? Probably no because that’s a page.
9. Where do you get your post ideas from?
From social media because I love the news. I don’t need MTV, Food Network, or Syfy because all I need is the local and global news channel.
10. Name a personality that you would like to be.
11. If you were filthy rich, would you still write in your blog and what about?
Of course. I’d probably get a domain and continue posting art related issues. Maybe I could hire other editors and build up my own official website.
That is it for now. Sorry if you were expecting a list of my nominations but I feel a little weird nominating other blogs… or maybe it’s just my introversion kicking in. I know that I haven’t fully followed the rules of these awards but that is it for today. Finally an end after four months since I started this post. I thank my followers for reading my posts and staying up to date with my content. I appreciate your support.