40,047,600 cars have been produced this year and the number is rising. At the end of 2015, almost 60 million cars will be manufactured. This is having a devastating toll on the environment which is why I will be your advocate for the environment.
1. I will crack down on unmonitored pipelines and make regulations so that leak detection machines are properly functioning.
2. I will inspire and help Canadians plant 1.5 million trees in 5 years.
3. I will reduce carbon emissions by 60 percent within 20 years.
4. I will increase biofuel production.
5. I will help decrease the deforestation rate in Northern Canada.
6. I will continue to ride my bike to school and work.
7. I will help improve bike and public transport options.
7 politicians that have helped the environment: Wangari Maathai, Ken Livingstone, Helen Clark, Marina Silva, David Cameron, Greg Nickels, and Margot Wallström.
The list featuring the goals have been actions that these 7 politicians have taken in their careers.