A while ago, I finished up a top/piece of clothing. The results were surprisingly good because it was my second attempt of creating something that was hand sewn. I think the zebra pattern was an appealing choice and it ultimately added some sense of style to the piece. I’m not too fond of the current fashion style but I’m sure it consists of patterns(vague).
I tried to fold the edges in but then decided to add a small patch instead.
It created a nice uniformed edge. To make it less prone to damage, the edge of the sides were cut. (Sorry for the lack of terminologies, I’m hoping to expand my knowledge in the next few years).
The back of the piece is simple. Some improvements would include the increasing of the size of the shoulders.
I’m looking forward to making some more pieces. There’s a lot that you can learn in a piece of clothing.